1. The standard value of the permanent load of the steel structure canopy is 0.8kN/㎡ (excluding the weight of the stressed member), and the standard value of the additional permanent load of the canopy is 0.3kN/㎡ when calculating the wind suction.
2. The standard value of the live load of steel frame canopy is 0.5kN/㎡.
3. Snow load of metal building canopy: the basic snow pressure is 0.4kN/㎡, 0.7kN/㎡ (standard value of snow load: Sk=μtSo,μt=2). In areas where extremely heavy snow loads may occur, the designer should Select after review.
4. Wind load: basic wind pressure: 0.55kN/㎡, 0.75kN/㎡; the standard value of wind load is calculated according to the enclosure structure. In areas where extreme wind loads are likely to occur, it should be selected by the designer after review. Standard values of wind load: wk=βgzμsμzWo, βgz=1.0, μs (negative wind)=-2.0, μs (positive wind)=1.0, μz=1.14.
5. The standard value of several loads for construction or maintenance is 1.0KN. When calculating the bearing capacity, take a concentrated load every 1M along the width of the rain awning and arrange it in the most unfavorable position.
6. Seismic effects. Consider the effects of earthquakes. When the cantilever length is ≧2m and the seismic fortification intensity is 8 degrees (0.20g), the standard value of vertical seismic action is 10% of the representative value of the gravity load of the structure and component; when the design basic seismic acceleration is 0.30g, the gravity of the structure and component is taken 15% of the load representative value.