look from top to bottom, from left to right, from outside to inside, from big to small, from thick to close, compare drawings with descriptions, and combine architectural working drawings with steel structural working drawings.
2. Reading step:
(1) Look through the catalog first. Understand what type of steel building it is, is industrial steel plant or civil plant, what is the area of this building, is single-story, multi-story or high-rise, which construction unit, which design unit, how many drawings. Check whether all kinds of drawings are complete and whether the drawing number and drawing name are in accordance with the drawing catalog.
(2) The process is to look at the design of the general description in order to understand the building overview, technical requirements, and then look at the draw. Generally according to the sort of directory to look down one by one, such as first look at the building master plan, understand the geographical location of the building, elevation, coordinates, orientation, and some information related to the building. As a construction technician, after looking at the master plan of the steel structure building, we need to further consider the layout of how to carry out during the steel structure construction.
(3) After looking at the master plan of the building, generally look at the floor plan in the construction drawing first, so as to understand the length, width, the size between axes, the size of the room, the general layout of the interior, etc. After looking at the floor plan, you can look at the elevations and sections to get an overall understanding of the steel structure building.
(4) Firstly, the depth of excavation, the structure, size, and axis position of the foundation are understood from the floor plan and section of the foundation. Then start to look at the drawings carefully and follow the process of foundation -- steel structure -- building -- combined facilities (including various detailed drawings). If you encounter any problems, you can write them down, so that you can solve the problems in the drawings or get a reply when the design is revealed.
3. Matters needing attention:
(1) The construction drawing is drawn according to the projection principle, and the drawing indicates the design and construction of the steel structure building. To understand the construction drawing, we should master the projection principle and be familiar with the basic structure of the building.
(2) Construction drawing uses some legend symbols and necessary text descriptions to jointly express the design content on the drawing. Therefore, in order to understand the construction drawings, we must remember the common legend symbols.
(3) Read the picture from thick to thin, from large to small. Run through it to get an overview of the project, and then look at it closely. Look at the general description and basic drawings first, and then look at the component drawings and details.
(4) A set of construction drawings is composed of many drawings of each type of work, which are mutually coordinated and closely linked. The drawing is roughly divided into certain levels and parts according to different types of work and working procedures in the construction process. Therefore, it is necessary to have related and comprehensive drawings.
(5) Look at the picture according to the actual situation. According to the law of practice, understanding, re-practice re-understanding, when looking at the drawing, contact practice, you can grasp the content of the drawing more quickly.