The steel structure workshop sometimes leaks. To solve this problem, we must first figure out the cause of the leak. The following editors analyze the causes of water leakage from the steel structure factory's house surface from several aspects.
1. The roof drainage system does not set overflow measures according to the specifications. When the intensity of the rainstorm exceeds the drainage capacity of the rainwater system, it will exceed the lap joints, and even overflow the roof, causing water leakage;
2. There is no additional L-shaped edge trim on the upper part of the outer wall of the wall, causing water leakage inside the gutter;
3. The roof slope design is too small, the roof rain cannot be drained to the gutter in time.
1. The color board of the enclosure is too thin. After a period of use, the outer board is corroded or deformed by temperature, and the gap between the boards increases, resulting in water leakage;
2. The quality of the galvanized layer of the profile plate substrate is not good, and the coating is too thin, resulting in a short service life of the profile plate and easy corrosion and damage;
3. The quality of the self-tapping screw rubber pad is easy to crack, and the glass sealant is easy to aging.
In addition to design reasons and material reasons, there may be a lack of necessary inspection and maintenance in the process of usual use, and problems have not been found in time. Water leakage from steel structure roofs is not an individual phenomenon, and there are many factors that cause water leakage. We should pay more attention to avoid internal structure and material damage caused by water leakage from the steel structure factory roofs.