Many people will encounter testing problems when the steel structure workshop is submitted for inspection, and it is not clear what specific content and items to be tested.
The general inspection is divided into two sections, one is mandatory inspection; the other is the inspection of data.
Mandatory testing mainly includes:
1. Detection of friction coefficient of high-strength bolts;
2. Flaw detection of welds;
3. Torque coefficient or pre-tension test of high-strength bolts;
4. Anti-slip coefficient detection of high-strength bolt connection surface;
5. Deformation detection of structural members;
6. Testing of bearing capacity of steel structure nodes;
7. Check for cracks, local defects or damage;
Note: The components generally include: steel columns, steel beams, purlins, tie rods, braces, corner braces, supports, etc.
Data testing includes:
1. Admission materials testing, whether the steel has a factory qualification certificate;
2. Detection of component size and flatness;
3. Are there hidden projects?
4. Whether the flatness and verticality of the steel column and steel beam meet the standard;
5. Welding quality of components, welding procedure qualification test, non-destructive testing of welds;
6. Are there any influential defects on the surface of the steel component;
7. Anticorrosion and fireproof coating test of steel structure; (mainly involves the corrosion test of steel and thickness test of fireproof coating)
8. The raw materials, welding consumables and welding parts of special equipment are up to standard;
Now steel structure engineering is widely used in civil buildings, such as steel structure workshops, steel structure warehouses, steel structure racetracks, etc. In order to ensure the safety of its project, it is necessary to check whether the entire steel structure is safe and qualified.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Qingdao Yili Steel Structure for consultation. YILI Steel Structure professionally undertakes steel structure design, budget, demolition, and rendering. Factory buildings, office buildings, warehouses, racetracks, cowsheds, etc.