1. The floor should adopt a profiled steel plate cast-in-place reinforced concrete composite floor or non-combined floor.
2. The arrangement of the supporting frames in both directions should be basically symmetrical, and the aspect ratio of the floor between the supporting frames should not be greater than 3;
Steel structure seismic engineering
3. When a basement is installed in a steel structure house, the frame column should extend to at least the first floor underground;
4. When the steel structure with more than 12 floors adopts an eccentric support frame, the top layer can adopt central support;
5. For the steel frame-tube structure with more than 12 stories, if necessary, a reinforcement layer composed of outriggers or outriggers outside the tube and surrounding frame can be provided;
We all know that once an earthquake occurs, it will cause unpredictable damage to life and property. Therefore, when we are doing steel structure buildings, we must have a clear understanding of the seismic layout requirements of steel structures and do adequate precautions so that we can The impact of the earthquake was minimized.