What do I need to pay attention to when constructing a steel office building with a jump layer?
In the era of advocating green and environmentally friendly buildings, the steel structure office building seems to have become a new trend. The steel structure office building is assembled from steel members to ensure the quality and stability of the office building. So what issues should be paid attention to when building? Let's take a look below!
1. To clarify the original structure layout, choose a reasonable connection position and connection form between the steel structure and the original structure to avoid the steel structure load from damaging the original structure.
2. The stress of the steel structure layout should be clear, and the force transmission route should be clear and concise. Since the steel structure itself has obvious vibration, it needs accurate analysis and calculation, strict control of structural deformation and vibration frequency to ensure the visual beauty of the structure, eliminate the resonance of the structure and human activities, and avoid the shear fatigue damage of the structure due to the resonance phenomenon. At the same time, it can ensure the comfort during use.
3. For the purchase of profiles when building steel structure office buildings, generally we have a variety of specifications to choose from. Regardless of the specifications selected, it is recommended to use "GB" steel because its steel quality and specifications are better than "non-standard steel". Non-standard steel has high hardness, brittle steel, poor ductility, and is not easy to cut and punch. It is not recommended to use hollow steel such as square steel, tube steel, etc., because it is difficult to paint anti-rust paint inside the steel, the cold and hot changes in the north, and the rusting of the steel condensate will pollute the ceiling and the wall, which will seriously endanger safety.
4. Before fixing the channel steel, the side of the channel steel should be painted with anti-rust paint, but the other parts should be painted after welding, otherwise it will affect the welding work.
5. When installing the steel structure office building, it should be noted that the I-beam and the channel steel must be of the same specifications, and the "full welding" must be selected. The main keel should be made of whole steel, and intermediate welding is strictly prohibited.