1. Before gas cutting, it is necessary to introspect to confirm that all the equipment and tools of the gas cutting system are operating normally and to ensure safety;
2. Before gas cutting, remove the dirt, oil, rust and other sundries on the surface of the steel, and leave a certain space on it to facilitate the blowing of slag;
3. When cutting, the shape of the oxygen jet should be adjusted to make it reach and maintain the clearness of the round, long wind line and high shooting power;
4. When gas cutting, tempering must be avoided;
5. In order to avoid gas cutting deformation, the operation should be stopped from the short side; the small pieces are cut first, and the big pieces are cut later; the complicated ones are cut first, and the complicated ones later
B. Problems that should be paid attention to when removing steel structural members:
1. Before the start of the demolition work, the relevant technical personnel shall make necessary technical clarifications to the operating workers, so that each worker has a full understanding of the problems and matters that should be paid attention to during the construction.
2. The construction personnel should follow the bottom-up principle in the demolition, first, remove the decorative panels and then the primary and secondary keels, and finally remove the booms and hangers. Dismantled materials should be delivered safely. Pulling is strictly prohibited, and warning signs are set up in the demolition area to prevent injury, and cannot be smashed, and brutal construction is strictly prohibited.
3. After dismantling, handle with care and do not dismantle or throw it indiscriminately. If the top equipment is unstable or the equipment is fixed on the keel, the equipment should be fixed before dismantling. Don't knock and smash with tools in your hand when removing, so as not to damage the equipment.
4. Pay attention to the safety of personnel when dismantling, and assign professionals to conduct on-site guidance.
The above is about the issues that should be paid attention to during gas cutting and demolition of steel structure components. I hope I can give you some help.