● Purlins and the bracing system should be installed with steel structure lifting, cross work and flowing construction.
The purlins of this steel structure can be installed by the pulley borrowing method, and the installation requires the alignment of the screw holes and a reasonable degree of tightening. According to the specification of purlin and the part of use, it will be installed at the corresponding position on the roof or wall façade by manual pulling.
● The support should be installed in time according to the requirements, and the installation position should be accurate and meet the design requirements to ensure the overall stiffness and stability of the steel structure.
To ensure the correct alignment between the continuous members, it is necessary to install inter-column bracing and horizontal bracing and adjust these braces in time. Adjustment of column bracing should be made so that one side of the column bracing is locked and the other side is relaxed, and when the column has reached verticality, then the column bracing should be finally locked to the "tension" condition, but do not lock the diagonal bracing too tightly and damage the members. From the eaves to the ridge, use the ridge point as the center point to adjust the horizontal support, and align the roof beam to keep the roof vertical. In short, only after adjusting the verticality of all members squarely, can lock the diagonal brace.
Generally, the beam corner brace is connected to the roof beam on the ground and bolted to the roof purlin only after lifting. The angles are fixed with expansion bolts and the wall angles are fixed from the eaves to the ridge and preferably on the wing edge under the wall purlins.
● Adjust the level of purlins and correct the bending deformation caused by transportation or stacking when installing roof and wall ties and ties.
● Leveling: Before installing purlins, measure and level the purlin support points, the low points should be properly padded, and the height difference between purlins should be strictly controlled within ±5mm.
● Line drawing: The support points of purlin should be fixed according to the design requirements. Therefore, the support points should be popped out (or delineated) with ink lines to ensure the straightness and layout of purlins according to the purlin layout drawing.
● Vertical lifting and layout: After proper bundling of purlins according to the layout needs, lift them to the designated position by steam crane, and then arrange the purlins according to the drawing and purlin specifications to achieve reasonable stacking and correct layout. (Or lift the purlins of various specifications on the construction site according to the drawing and lift them to the roof by pulley)
Bolt the purlins according to the drawing and measure the position of the fixing point before connection to make sure the spacing and position are correct, the straightness is not more than 6mm and the height difference is not more than 5mm.