1. When manufacturing structural steel components, the processing technology should be determined in accordance with the actual supply of materials, processing technology level and equipment conditions to reduce the stress and deformation of the components.
1) Minimize the types of steel and reduce the number of component types to prevent component stress and deformation.
2) The size or aperture size of the symmetrical parts of steel structure manufacturers should be unified as much as possible to facilitate machining, and facilitate interchangeability during assembly.
3) Arrange the welds reasonably to avoid the distance between the welds being too close. When the length of the material is greater than the length of the part, try to reduce or not do the splicing welds; the layout of the welds should be symmetrical to the component The center of gravity or axis is symmetrical on both sides to reduce welding stress concentration and welding distortion.
4) When connecting parts and components, avoid connecting with unequal section and unequal thickness; when connecting, change the shape and thickness of the section according to the form of gentle slope, so that the section or thickness of the butt joint is equal to achieve smooth and uniform force transmission. The force can prevent excessive stress and increase deformation after welding.
5) The selection of the end of the welding plane of the component should not have an acute angle shape to avoid the most concentrated heat in the welding zone and greater stress and deformation at the connection.
6) The distance between the ends of the ends of the members of the building steel structures should not be too close. Generally, the staggered distance should not be less than 20mm to ensure the best welding quality and avoid heat concentration during welding to increase stress and increase deformation. .
7) The processing equipment used for on-site manufacturing of steel components shall ensure the construction quality requirements.
2. The selection of the electric welding machine should ensure the stability of the welding current and voltage and the amount of load, and adapt to the welding requirements of different structures and welding seams in various positions.
① The AC welding machine is suitable for welding ordinary steel structural members.
②DC welding machine is suitable for steel structure components with higher welding requirements.
③Buried and isolated automatic welding is suitable for welding long butt joints or fillet welds such as beams and columns in steel components.
④ Cq gas shielded welding is suitable for welding of thin steel plate structures with higher requirements.
The lofting platform and assembly platform used in the manufacture of steel components should have a standard horizontal plane, especially the assembly platform must be measured with a wire drawing method or instrument before auxiliary installation and use. If the local unevenness can be adjusted and leveled with a horn, the local unevenness error Should be controlled within 2~3mm. This can prevent local bending when assembling the components; the supporting rigidity of the platform should ensure that the components do not lose stability or sink under the pressure of their own weight to ensure the levelness of the assembled components.