What is the most important thing in building structural design? Understanding and grasping the basic concepts of structure? Mastering structural calculation software? Or the expression of construction drawings? Or continuous training in engineering practice, etc., there are many What is the most important thing in our design?
For the structural designers who will participate in the work, mastering structural software such as PKPM is the first thing at this stage. After all, you must learn the software before you can do engineering. Even if you know a lot of theoretical knowledge, at this stage, it is still no need to use it, because time is limited, and the main energy should be put in the main place. The theoretical knowledge is very important, but many theories cannot be learned in a short period of time. Only when they are encountered in different periods of work will they be better and easier to understand, but the necessary theories must be learned and mastered first. The study of theoretical knowledge is mainly for the national registration exam.
The structural design is sorted in order of importance: concept ----> calculation ----> construction drawing expression ----> experience ----> responsibility
1. Conceptual design is the soul of the structural design. The main task is to use the overall concept to complete the design of the overall structural plan in a specific architectural space. After leaving it, how to talk about structure? The structural concept runs through the entire structural design. Structural selection is the primary link in structural design and must be careful! The quality of a structure depends on a good structural system, and the structural layout plan should make the selected institutional system clear in force and simple in transmission. Modeling is still the most important thing, that is, to establish the correct structural plan. In fact, not only the architectural major has to do the plan, but also the structure. To give a simple example, if you know the price difference between the frame structure and the bottom frame structure, Not much difference, I would rather choose the framework structure, so that I can better serve Party A.
2. The structural calculation is the foundation of structural design, and the calculation structure is the basis of the structural design. Choosing appropriate calculation assumptions, calculation diagrams, calculation methods and calculation procedures in the design is the key to obtaining correct calculation results. Nowadays, computer design is widely used in structural design. The input information and data must be correct, and the calculation results must be carefully analyzed to ensure safety.
3. A structural is the guarantee of the structural design. Structural design must start with a conceptual design. Strengthen the connection to ensure that the structure has good integrity, sufficient strength, and appropriate rigidity. For structures with seismic requirements, the structure's elastoplasticity should still be guaranteed. And ductility, the key parts and weak parts of the structure, as well as the parts with certain difficulties in the construction operation or the parts that may change in future use, should strengthen the structural measures, and appropriately leave room in the design.
3. Structural design is a series of overall design processes, and it is not possible to lose everything. Every aspect should be taken seriously. Conceptual design or computer software applications are all used to lay the foundation for the final drawing, and they must be shown on the drawing. How to express and the degree of expression also reflects the skill of a designer, that is, drawing The above reflects the level of the designer. Now the market value is the result rather than the process, just in the design itself, when the drawing is required as a work requirement, so in structural calculations must not ignore the expression of the drawing. How much is the design price of the steel structure workshop? I want to know about private chat!
4. If you are still in this business, structural engineers may need a greater sense of social responsibility. More importantly, the engineer’s conscience cannot be driven by personal interests. There are dozens, hundreds, thousands, and even tens of thousands of people under the houses built by engineers. The safety of human life, the "conscience" here seems to be a sense of responsibility, it is not related to anything else, it is property and life, there is one more point, to be responsible for themselves, for the society.