How to arrange the beams of the steel structure platform?
The modern steel structure platform has various forms and functions. Small but complete. The biggest feature of its structure is the fully assembled structure, which is flexible in design. It can be designed and manufactured according to the actual situation of different sites, which meets the requirements of the site, the development of useful functions, and the requirements of logistics technology. Widely used in modern storage.
Composition and classification of the platform structure
1. Composition: usually platform structure, usually supported by a platform structure is composed of primary and secondary beams, columns, and ladder primary and secondary beams, columns, support columns, and ladders, railings between the poles, etc. Components.
2. Classification: According to different technical requirements, it can be divided into indoor and indoor platforms, static and dynamic load platforms, production auxiliary platforms, and medium and heavy operating systems.
According to the different support treatment methods, the platform structure can be divided into:
1) A platform that rests directly on the tripod or corbel of the plant column. The function is usually a safe management channel or a simple medium-sized operating system platform.
2) One side is supported on the factory column or building wall, and the other side is provided with an independent column platform.
3) Platform supported on equipment of large enterprises.
4) All are independent platforms.
However, the gravity management platform for larger dynamic loads or large equipment should be separated from the plant design column and directly supported on an independent column.
1. Meet the requirements of different processes for production and technical operations, and ensure the clearance of passage and operation. Generally, the clear height should not be less than 1.8M, and the platform should generally be equipped with protective railings, and the railing height is generally 1M. When the height of the platform is greater than 2M, a skirting board with a height of 100-150mm should be installed under the protective railing. The platform should be provided with a ladder that can pass up and down, and the width of the ladder should generally not be less than 600mm.
2. Determine the structure and height of the platform, and in addition, the plane size of the grid layout meets the requirements. In the beam arrangement, the column position of the device should also be regarded as the load on the platform and one and other large-scale concentrated loads and large-diameter industrial hanging pipes.
3. The structure of the platform should be arranged so that the social and economic development should be reasonable and the transmission force should be directly and clearly defined. The layout of the beam grid should be adapted to its span. When the beam span is larger, the spacing should be increased. Make full use of the allowable span of the plank, and rationally design and arrange the beam grids to achieve better economic and social effects of development.