Nowadays, in many steel structures, a lot of paints will be used, which can play a very good fire prevention effect to a large extent, so the following work should be done to grasp the coating quality of steel structure projects:
(L) Strict acceptance of the rust removal quality of the steel structure according to the design requirements;
(2) Check the factory quality certificate of the coating raw materials, and the fireproof coating must also check the approval certificate of the fire department;
(3) Thoroughly remove dirt, oil and other debris on the surface of the component before painting;
(4) The coating construction should be carried out in a dust-free and dry environment, and the temperature and humidity should meet the specifications;
(5) The number of brushing passes and the thickness of the coating must meet the design requirements;
(6) Careful treatment of the damaged part of the coating to ensure the quality of the coating;
(7) Check the adhesion of the coating carefully;
(8) Strictly conduct visual inspection and acceptance to ensure that the paint quality meets the specifications and standards.
Through the above measures, the maintenance cost during the use of the steel structure is saved, the service life of the project is increased, and the structural safety is increased.