Prefab steel riding arenas of all shapes and sizes are built all over the world for uses from horse shows to simple leisure. Prefab Steel Structures are the most dependable in all types of terrain and weather conditions. With easy and quick construction/erection time, the steel riding arenas can be up within a few days instead of month so that training days and competition times can be met.
- Engineered plans that meet current codes.
- Free span up to 50 m and various sidewall heights, a tailor-made layout suitable to accommodate your needs
- Several options for natural light inside
- The galvanized structure ensures high quality, long-life, and ease of maintenance
- Correctly spaced and designed to meet local snow load specs.