Steel structural members are generally stacked in the factory yard and on-site yard. Many people do not care about this aspect, and the construction site components are randomly placed, which greatly delays the progress of the project. So, what are the requirements for the stacking of Qingdao Yili steel structural members? Today, the editor of Yili Steel Structure will talk to you.
1. The stacking ground of the components should be level and solid, without puddles, ice layers, the ground should be flat and dry, and the drainage should be smooth, with better drainage facilities, and there are circuits for vehicles to enter and exit.
2. Components should be divided into areas according to type, model, and installation order, and vertical signs should be inserted.
3. The bottom cushion of the component should have sufficient supporting surface, and the settlement of the cushion should not be allowed. The height of the stack should be based on calculation, and the lowest component should not be permanently deformed.
4. Steel structure products shall not be placed directly on the ground, but shall be 200mm high.
5. During the stacking, if any components with unqualified deformation are found, they shall be strictly inspected, corrected, and then stacked. Do not stack unqualified deformed components in qualified components, otherwise, it will greatly affect the installation progress.
6. For the components that have been piled up, a special person should be sent to summarize the data, establish complete dynamic management of incoming and outgoing goods, and it is strictly prohibited to turn over and move randomly. At the same time, the steel structural members shall be properly protected to avoid wind and rain, sun and night dew.
7. Different types of steel structural members are generally not stacked together. The steel components of the same project should be piled up in the same area separately for easy loading and shipping.
During the construction of the steel structure, the reasonable stacking of components can bring great convenience to the construction and protect the integrity of the components. Everyone must not ignore the stacking of steel structural members.